4 Cheese Party Tray
- The Cheeses in Manfreed's Example $ Cheese Party Tray
- English Cheddar (England)
- Chevre Noir (Quebec, Canada)
- Roquefort Papillon Noir (France)
- Truffled Royal Brie (France)
- Examples of Deliciously Superb Flavors To accompany a Bite of Cheese
- Quince Jelly
- Variations – for 4 Cheese Party Tray
- Try a variety of fruits and vegetable and crackers with your cheeses
- Kitchen Utensils – for 4 Cheese Party Tray
- Serving tray/plate or clean cutting board
- Sharp knife for cutting cheese
- Cheese Slicer for hard cheeses
- Serving plates
- Food Safety – for 4 Cheese Party Tray
- Wash your hands with hand soap and water.
- Make certain that all kitchen utensils and tools are clean
- Be cautious with the knife. Curl your fingers back away from the knife when holding what you are cutting.
- Never lick a knife.
- Do not lick your fingers without washing your hands instantly after licking.
- Never lick any kitchen utensil without washing it instantly before using it again.
- Easy Clean-up – for 4 Cheese Party Tray
- Dish soap, Dishtowels, Kitchen Sponge/Cloth
- Wash all the kitchen utensils/tools and put them away in the proper cupboard.
- Put ingredients back into the proper cupboards.
- Wipe down the counter-top with soap and water.
- Wrap all left-over cheese well and refrigerate.
Ask for sample tastes and an explanation.
Ask when and with what you would serve a particular cheese.
You may ask the cheese specialist for a 4 cheese tray suggestion.
Be daring and try many cheeses.